A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you consult some Web sites. Cookies allow web sites to store and retrieve information about browsing habits on a site or device used, and based on this information, to recognize it. However, the data obtained are protected. Relate only to the number of pages visited, the city in which it is located the IP connection to the Web site, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of visits, your browser, your ISP or the type of terminal that started the operation. Data such as name, surname or mailing address of the connection are not collected.
The cookies used on this website and the features are:
- PHPSESSID: PHPSESSID cookie is a native PHP and enables Web sites to store data on the state of the serialization. Is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, disappears when you close your browser.
- _gat: Used to obtain an overview of site visitors through the service Google Analytics. The duration is 10 minutes.
- _ga: This cookie is used by Google Analytics and detects anonymous information pages you have viewed, for statistical purposes and to see if the user has never connected to the site. The duration is 2 years.
- lang: This cookie keeps the reference to the language used on the site. Currently there is only the Italian language. Expires after 365 days.
- cookieAccepted: This cookie allows you to conceal information about cookies and the site is used only if the user accepts the use. Expires at the closing of the browser.
- filters: This cookie contains the filters used in the research of the villas. Expires on closure of the browser.
- order_by: This cookie contains the sort order used in the research of the villas. Expires on closure of the browser.
- cart_items, cart_fees, cart_user, user: These four cookies keep track of the data used during the creation of the truck: the villas set, user data and costs. These cookies expire when browser is closed.
- wishlist_items: Keeps track of villas set in the user's wishlist. This cookie will expire at the close of the browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing your browser options. For the most used programs, find directions to these links:
Please note that disabling a cookie may prevent or make it difficult to navigation or performance of the services offered on our site.